I just love a cold strawberry lemonade on a hot summer day, but what I love even more is a homemade, slushy, frozen strawberry lemonade. I can control how much sugar is added, which is great! You can taste the lemonade and add more sugar to your taste to before blending it with the frozen strawberries. This drink is a fun beverage to serve at summer parties because they look so fancy when you top them with a fresh lemon slice and strawberry. You have to drink them fast on a hot day, or they will melt!! So, rock your day with Frozen Strawberry Lemonade 🍹
- 2 cups frozen (or fresh) strawberries (about 24 strawberries)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice (or smallest cubes possible)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste)(use brown sugar, if available)
- 1cup water
- * Allow frozen strawberries to thaw slightly.* Combine lemon juice, strawberries, sugar, crushed ice and water in blender jar. If blades get stuck, add more water.* Blend on high with lid tightly secured until smooth and thick.* Pour into glasses and serve immediately.* Garnish with a slice of strawberry or lemon if desired.