I promise, Tindora lovers will enjoy today's recipe.:) A perfect stuffing recipe that couldn't get any better. You will need good quality, tender Tindora(Ivy gourds) to prepared this dry saute. Classic stuffed vegetable at its best!!
Enjoy this version of stuffed Tindora Masala..
500 grm Tindora
2 tbls Oil
2-3 Dry red chilli
1 tbls Dry coriander seeds
1 tbls Chana dal
1 tbls Urad dal
1 tsp Rice
1 tbls Sesame seeds
1 tbls Coconut powder
10 grm Tamarind
1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
Pinch of Turmeric
1 tbls Chopped green chilli
1/2 cup Chopped onions
1 tbls Chopped curry leaves
some grated coconut and chopped cilantro for garnishing.
Salt to taste.
* Heat the pan, add dry red chillies, coriander seeds, chana dal, urad dal, rice and dry roast them.
* Turn off the stove and let it cool.
* Heat oil in a pan.
* Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
* Saute and add turmeric and stuffed Tindora.
* Add chopped onions, chopped green chillies, chopped curry leaves and salt.
* Cook them again on slow flame for about 10 mintes or untill Tindora gets cooked.
* Turn off the stove.
* Garnish with some grated coconut and chopped cilantro.
* Enjoy Stuffed Tindora Masala with Roti, Parathas or Naan..
Eat healthy, Stay healthy!!!