Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fa La La Days

      Hey, you, as the Christmas is approaching real soon, I truly hope with this post on your screen you are also Christmas ready.
      Today, I have the most wonderful treat for you! Welcome to my Christmas decor at my home! Happy that you dropped by and if you are a new follower here, come along we love new friends! Feel free to follow around to see what I've been up to so far for Christmas!

Don't forget to grab some Cherries while rambling at my house tour.
The driving force of my inspiration is from Pinkz Passion. I ardently follow and enjoy her decor sense. Everything looks so festive in Pinkz 's decor. If you are still in search of those last minute fix up in home, do visit her blog for your daily dose of decor inspiration. 




       This post is already choke full with pictures, so, I’m just gonna be pretty much keep quiet now and let my pictures talk. The coffee is brewing with freshly baked cookies, enjoy your stay!:-)


                                      Can I ask Santa for more Marshmallows?
                                              Have some Snickerdoodle Cookies !


Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts.!!!

        Decorating your home during Christmas can be a lot of fun, especially when done with your loved ones. It is a great way to bond with family and friend. Colorful festoons, fairy lights, snowflakes cutouts, and ribbons can make the atmosphere festive.


Christmas tree is up...

Yes! fire place is also waiting for this season.



So, work up your imagination, and create magic with Christmas decorations.




 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas soon the bells will starts, and the things that will make them ring; is those melodious carols that you will be singing right within your heart.!!!
Jingle all the way!!!! 








The room is inviting,happy, light-filled and cozy. I've always felt was important is to really remember what Christmas feels like through the eyes of kids. It's Magic. It's beautiful with lots of sparkling lights all around. Collecting all the feeling at one place and sitting by the cozy fireplace is no where else but my, the living room!




Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddle. 
Let's move forward to the dinning area. Keep dinning table sober & simple and let  yummy food do the talking more.
Eat, drink & be Merry!!Bless the food before us, the family besides us, and the love between us..Amen!

Celebrate this season with good food good mood by rupal

100% Christmas, Take it easy, relax, eat,drink and be merry! Smile:-)
Good food good mood
 
Create the ways to spread non stop joy this season...
 
*Merry Christmas!*
Did you enjoy the post? Thank you for stopping by and staying connected today with me this long. I truly appreciate your stay and hope you found some inspiration to get in the swing of festive mood..
Looking forward to hear from you on this season.
Have A Merry Christmas to all my readers.!
 
It's season to be jolly, Fa la la la...

No comments:

Post a Comment