It's just not pizza but it's certainly healthy pizza. It made with black beans and black beans are very rich in protein and fiber. They are contain several other key vitamins an minerals as well. Black beans uses in so many dishes. It has very flat taste so you may blend with almost any ingredients. I used black beans with some fresh spices and it came out totally awesome taste in this Tostada Pizza. The recipe is supersonic and simple as A B C..., You will believe me once you try my way of Tostada Pizza, so let's shoot...:)
1 Thin Crust Pizza(I used Mama Mary's Ultra Thin crust)
1 can of Black Beans(15.5oz)
1 tbls Oil
1 tsp Garlic paste
1 tsp Green chili paste
1/4 cup Chopped onion
1/4 cup Chopped tomatoes
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Taco seasoning
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tbls Chopped cilantro
Salt as Taste
1/2 cup Salsa(I used homemade salsa)
1/2 cup Chopped Tomatoes
1 cup Grated cheese(Colby jack & mozzarella)
1 pack Tri-color tortilla strips
Ranch as taste
Hot chili sauce(sriracha) as taste
*For Black Beans:::
1. Heat the oil in pan.
2. Add Onion and tomatoes and saute well.
3. Add green chili and garlic paste.
4. Cover it and cook till totally tender, add 2-3 tbls water.
5. Add washed black beans.
6. Add 1tbls salsa.
7. Add garlic powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, taco seasoning & salt.
8. Mix well and cover it again, add little water if needed.
9. Turn off the stove in about4-5 minutes and add cilantro.
10. Keep black beans on side.
* Grease a baking dish and place the thin crust pizza on it.
* Place the pizza in oven and cook for 4-5 mins.
* Take baking dish out from oven, apply some oil on top side of crust and Flip the Pizza crust.
* Spread the thin layer of salsa on Partially baked Pizza.
* Spread the cooked black beans all over on pizza. You can adjust the quantity of black beans according to your taste. I usually make 2 pizzas from 1can of black beans.
* Sprinkle cheese on top and then Bake again for about 10-12 minutes. (depend on your Oven temp.)
* After removing pizza from the oven, layer on Lettuce, Tomatoes and Tri-color tortilla strips.
* Drizzle Ranch of your choice and Chili sauce.
Take care of yourselves..:)